Canadian Verified Sheep Program in Saskatchewan
Safe food; consumers expect safe food, retailers need to sell safe food and processors need to supply safe food.
Food safety is a shared responsibility and it starts with the producer.
- Canadian Verified Sheep Program workshop available on-line through CSFCanadian Verified Sheep Program Manual
Food Safe Farm Practice forms for the Producers Use
- Record 1: Animal Health Product Treatments
- Record 2A: Animal Health Product Inventory
- Record 2B: Medicated Feed Inventory
- Record 3: Incoming Feed and Bedding Inventory
- Record 4: Medicated Feed Mixing and Batch Water Mixing
- Record 5: Declaration of Potential Food Safety Hazard
- Record 6: Pesticide Use in Grazing Areas
- Record 7: Problems and Corrective Actions
- Record 8: Worker Training(Dairy Producers please use Record 8A)
Assistance is available to help position the producer to deliver the safe product needed for the market place.
Details are outlined in the documents below.